Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

7 Quick Takes:Waterpark Edition

1. Went to the waterpark with the kids yesterday. Met up with my parents, my sister and cousins. Honestly, I was dreading it just a little, because, you know, waterpark with all the kids, especially 4 yo, 2yo and 7 month old.

2. It was awesome! I had so much fun with my littles. So much fun. Mara floating down the lazy river in her little safety vest was hysterical. She just puts her head back and closes her eyes. I just hold her feet so she doesn't get away from me. Watching Johnny go down the little kid slides over and over again does wonders for the soul.

3. Ella does not like the pool. At all.

4. We were getting ready to leave. I changed Mara, had her all ready in her dry clothes. I firmly admonished her not to go near the water again. Then it rained, like a minute later, like torrential. Like Mara was soaked.

5. If you don't own a proper bathing suit, do not go to the waterpark. No lady, a cami over your bra does not count.

6.At one point, I went to look for my parents. I found them standing near the snack bar, with 6 of their grandchildren, all ages 6 and under, from 3 different families. It was so beautiful! I wish so badly I could have snapped a picture. Even so, I won't forget for a long time.

7. I was tired last night.

1 comment: